Friday, February 8, 2013

I WONDER

Do I wonder or am I under the stone of black crows

that love the color red. 
There is much space to wander, to perch, to pivot and to  march


but is there room to wonder. 

Is there room to wonder if you are always waiting for the cue. 
Is there any reason to wonder if reason has little to do with this story?
Is there any yearning to wonder to you wake to my shadow?
Is there any way to wonder if the steps are already placed for us? 

Admit, that we are taking turns in this cycle, for the silence is sweet 


if not for the effortless nature of it. 
Some pick the flowers others hit the highway. 
How can I prove to you that no matter what manner I wonder in, 
You are the one who I've chosen to ride it with. 
How can I make you believe in something you have only carried

for a short period, when there is the massive weight of your past
waiting for you to feel the loss of hope

and fall back into its expectant arms. 

If you fall I will pull, I wonder if I must fall as well. 
These lessons that are carried must be applied. 
That is the only way to know if they are worthless. 

To wonder, I cant be under the monotony of dependency. 
The habit of waiting for another consciousness to wake and rise

in order to wake and rise

yourself. 
In order to wonder and make bread, make love, 
there needs to be fresh air in the room, the sweet soil of calm silence

of two stars existing beside eachother
of two horses galloping in the same direction
without harness, without ropes 
simply to run in the wind
and see the nature fit and transform around them

To wonder effectively, i need to be let free, 
let live
for we struggle with wonder
if we are constantly being pulled upon, 
pulling. Worsened by the clown of jealousy and suspicion 
even my personal quiet individual reflections, (wonder)
are deemed lies, 
when they are merely moments
where i am wondering
about how to keep my sanity around long enough
for you to see
the real me 
so we can wander in wonder
together

and in ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment